All orders received on before NOON EST will be shipped by the end of the next business day.
- All orders received after NOON EST will be shipped within two business days.
- All orders placed on HKG holidays, weekends, or other holidays recognized by Zumbashop-sea will be shipped within two business days.
- In rare cases due to unforeseen events, (e.g. extreme weather, shipping company delays, etc.), these shipment times may be delayed.
- Ground shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday (excluding holidays).
- Express shipments (overnight, 2-day, or 3-day) are delivered Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). The delivery times are based on business days.
- Express Saturday Delivery service is not offered.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Postal charge does not include possible taxes and duties which may be applied by customs in the country where the order originated.
The responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed will rest with the customer. To comply with Hong Kong export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable “merchandise”. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a “gift”, even if order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
For further information, it may be necessary to call local customs offices to gain further details.
If you are trying to estimate when a package will arrive please consider the following:
- Credit card authorisation and address verification must be received prior to processing.
- If an item you have ordered is out of stock online, we will attempt to locate your item and dispatch it to you as soon as the item becomes available. No additional postage charges apply.